Torrid

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In recent years I go back and forth on being okay with my size. Then I find clothes like Torrid's, and I am quite happy with myself.

Torrid tends to have more of an edgy style, but some of their clothes are pretty nice. They have especially nice dresses, and are cut to fit a voluptuous figure beautifully. I've also bought work clothes and lingerie from Torrid, and have loved everything I've bought. Their clearance is awesome but sales are final, which sucks if you're ordering online.

At the store, their customer service is awesome. All the ladies are super friendly and I secretly wish I could pull off the rockabilly look. They are around if you need a different size or just an opinion on something you're trying on, but they don't smother you. They also offer up great suggestions if you've got an idea of what you're looking for, or just have an occasion to shop for.

Torrid has their own rewards program called Diva Style. I haven't racked up enough purchases to benefit from it, but they do send you a $10 coupon for your birthday. They also have a credit card available, which I would SO have if my husband allowed. (Not having one really is better for our financial health though.) Their downfall is that their clothes are definitely more expensive than I like to buy unless I'm completely in love with an item, or am looking for a special occasion.

Here are some of the items I've bought from Torrid:
 
 
I also have a pair of baby pink fishnets that are SO CUTE but I still don't know what to wear them with. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! Leave a comment here.